MOVING IN & OUT POLICIES:
- MOVERS will check in with the Manager prior to moving any household goods to schedule a day. Bayshore has a Moving In/Out Instructions Sheet. Normal hours for moving are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Saturday. NO Sunday move ins or Christmas or New Years Days.
- If the Manager is unavailable, MOVERS will check in with the Doorman, MOVERS will provide an estimate of the time it will take to complete the move.
- MOVERS will protect the East side Elevator with wall pads & flooring provided by the Bayshore and get a key from the Doorman prior to moving any item. Movers are also responsible for removing the padding & replacing it in the East side corridor on the 1st floor.
- All items to be moved will be moved over the loading dock, over the flooring in the East side of lobby and up/down using the EAST elevator.
- Prior to moving any item, MOVERS will provide and lay protective covering over the hall carpet on the floor where the move is taking place to preclude soiling condominium carpeting. You are responsible for any damages.
- Moving Vans will not be parked in the circle! The circle is a fire lane and must be kept clear.
- Moving Vans will only be parked by the loading dock (East side).
- The dumpster will be placed on the dolly provided and moved clear of the loading dock area. Boxes should NOT BE PLACED IN THE DUMPSTER OVER THE WEEKEND! All boxes should be broken up prior to being placed in the dumpster. The dumpster is not emptied on Thursday & Sundays and care is taken to not overflow the dumpster on weekends.
- MOVERS will check out with the Manager upon completion of the move. Check out requires ensuring that the East side elevator has been de rigged, the flooring & wall protective coverings have been stored, Elevator KEY returned to the Doorman and the move in area is clean. The Doorman will inspect the area before the MOVERS depart.
- MOVERS will acknowledge the receipt of INSTRUCTIONS by signing a form provided by the Bayshore Condominium Association.
Moving Policies | Frequently Asked Questions, FAQs
| Pool and Dock Policy
| Cart and Balcony Policy
*This list is not affiliated with or owned by the Bayshore Condominium Association.